With our partner Grandi Navi Veloci, we propose you some new Mediterranean destinations : Sardinia from Genova to Olbia and Porto Torres, Sicilia, Malta, Spain, Tunisia and Morocco.
The most important network in the Mediterranean sea !
Grandi Navi Veloci offers you two lines to travel to Sardinia.
- Genoa-Porto Torres, with three weekly sailings throughout the year (daily crossings in summer time). Crossing time is 12 hours.
- Genoa-Olbia is the second route to Sardinia and operates daily crossings from June to September. The crossing time is 9 hours for daytime departures and 10 hours for night-time departures.
Grandi Navi Veloci offers you 3 lines for travelling to Sicily:
- Genoa - Palermo all the year round; (crossing time is 20 hours).
- Rome (port of Civitavecchia)- Palermowith daily crossings (crossing time is 12 hours).
- Livorno - Palermo: three crossings a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday from Livorno)and the crossing time is 19 hours.
Visit Barcelona: getting to Catalonia and other Spanish destinations has never been so easy!
Grandi Navi Veloci offers daily departures on the Genoa - Barcelona line. The crossing time is 18 hours.
Grandi Navi Veloci operates three routes to Tunisia:
- Genoa-Tunis, 2 or 3 departures a week from each port. The crossing time is 24 hours.
- Rome (port of Civitavecchia)-Tunis, with crossings on Fridays from Rome (with stopover in Palermo) and return crossings on Saturdays from Tunis. The crossing time is 24 hours.
- Palermo-Tunis, 1 departure a week ( on Saturday from Palermo, on Sunday from Tunis). The crossing time is 10 hours
Grandi Navi Veloci operates 2 routes to Morocco:
The Genoa - Tangiers line, with weekly sailings throughout the year. The Barcelona - Tangiers line, with weekly sailings throughout the year. - Genoa - Tangiers line, with weekly crossing throughout the year.
- Barcelona - Tangiers line, with weekly crossing throughout the year.
Genoa - Malta, via Tunis
Frequency: Weekly crossing throughout the year
© Copyright 2014 CorsicaFerries Sardinia Ferries, all rights reserved