Covid 19 Coronavirus information
Information updated at 11a.m. 02/4/20.
In light of the current health situation and in order to help you adjust your travel plans, certain measures have been put in place conerning bookings and travelling conditions.
You already have a ticket ?
All tickets for travel up to 15/6/20 may be modified without charge. Due to the large amount of telephone calls currently, we recommend that you make any changes directly online with your reservation. number
If you do not have time to modify your ticket online, you may do so after the due departure date.
You would like to book a ticket?
In light of the situation, we have introduced flexible terms allowing you to modify your ticket freely without charge allowing you to travel without worry.
Concerning your travel plans over the coming days
Our prioriy is to ensure the health and safety of our clients and personnel for the duration of this sanitary crisis. In order to do so, we are re-evaluating, in collaboration with the relevant health authorities, the situation as it evolves. Relevant information will be sent to ticket-holders by SMS.
By order of the Prefect, from 20/3/20 to 15/4/20, passenger travel to and from Corsica, is strictly limited to travel for the following reasons. Passengers must carry their Exceptional Travel Certificate : - Travel by security, emergency and health-care personnel on missions essential to the protection of the population.
- Travel by armed forces personnel on mission for the Ministry of Armed Forces.
- Travel for compelling health reasons .
- Travel for compelling familiial reasons, in order to assist persons at risk or for reasons connected to childcare.
- Travel for essential professional reasons. This will be permitted on a case-by-case basis and exclusively by prefectoral authorisation.
Boarding without the necessary autorisation will be refused.
Our sales outlets may no longer welcome the public and pre-boarding counter ticket sales are suspended.
- All sales outlets (snack bars, restaurants, boutiques) are closed.
- All official information given by the authorities will be displayed in several languages and available at reception.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available in public spaces and crew areas.
- Information on the necessary security distance between people (1 metre minimum ) will be given and checks put in place.
- Public areas will be cleaned with a specific type of detergent with special attention paid to kitchens, toilets, tables, doors, rails etc.
- A doctor will be on board each ferry.
The Government reiterates that, in the face of the coronovirus, simple steps will protect your health and that of those surrounding you: Stay at home
Wash your hands regularly
Use your elbow or a tissue when sneezing
Use disposable tissues and throw them in a bin
Greet people without shaking hands, kissing or hugging
Coronavirus hotline in France:
In the case of the appearance of symptoms (cough, temperature) which resemble those of Covid 19: stay at home, avoid all contact and call a doctor before going to the practice or call the local helpline. Consultations by telephone are available. If your symtoms worsen and you experience difficulty in breathing, call the emergency services on 15. .
Contact Emergency Services